Terms and Conditions of Sale:
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from the Australian Discovery Orcehstra (ADO) you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.*
- The ADO (Seller) will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. The Seller does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including Australian Consumer Law), the Seller will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- The Seller will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. The Seller may decide not to replace tickets where seating is unallocated (General Admission tickets).
Conditions of Entry:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- The use of photographic or recording equipment, including mobile phones, is prohibited. Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- Food and beverages may not be consumed in the auditorium unless otherwise advised.
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Collection and Delivery of Tickets:
- While the Seller takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. The seller may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error the Seller will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment refer to www.liveperformance.com.au.
- If an error on your behalf results in the seller reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, the Seller may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or fees charged by a third party.
Right to Alter Details
The ADO reserves the right to change any element of a performance at any time and without notice.
Photography and Video
The ADO reserves the right to record, broadcast, telecast or webcast any event. If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending an ADO performance, you consent to ADO or third parties appointed by ADO photographing, filming and taping you. ADO or third parties appointed by ADO can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. ADO, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to you in any way for its use.
Attendees must also abide by the terms and conditions of the venue in which the performance is held.
Attendance Policies – Conditions of Entry
For the comfort and convenience of all patrons, latecomers can only be admitted into the auditorium at a suitable break in the performance and may be refused entry completely.
Children and infants attending the performance
For the safety and security of all patrons, prams and baby capsules of any descriptions cannot be taken into the auditorium. Aisles, stairways and stairwells must be kept clear at all times.
The ADO abides by the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles. The ADO respects the privacy of its patrons and strictly adheres to the principles of the Privacy Act 1988.